Sunday, June 29, 2008

Getting Started

Well, since my family is spread all over the US, I decided to start a blog for family and close friends. I hope that all will participate. Recently I have found that a blog is a good way to keep in touch. Our pastor just left our church to be an Arm chaplain and he has a blog that he is using to keep in touch. I have enjoyed this and decided to do one for the family. Over the next couple of days I will be adding some links and pictures. Looking forward to hearing from all those that have been invited. This will be a private blog for family and friends only. This is to ensure that all posts and those reading will be family related.

3 comments:

JP said...

Hey! How exciting: you're starting a blog. Blogs really are a great way to keep in touch. You'll have to check with Justin to learn more about Picasa, the program he uses to post pictures. Or you may already be familiar with it. It's a great way to share pictures with friends and family. Look forward to future posts! -- Em

Jason said...

Thanks. Started on it today while at the speech comp. Hopefully will get to add some more later today or this week.

Elaine, Benjamin, Luke and Ethan said...

wooohooo! fellow bloggers! i guess that means I have to update mine... I will soon.... promise! so glad you're doing this. and, we can't wait to see you in July! YAY!