Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Been awhile
It has been awhile since I had the chance to post. Work has been hectic, school, kids and school, and church have kept us busy. I will try to catch up. School for me is great. Finished my first term and have already started on my 2nd. Should have my masters by June. The kids are in the swing of things and speech is getting ready to start for Austin. That means Mondays and Thursday until March. He is really excited about it. Danae is trying to practice tennis 2 times a week. It will be easier now with speech. I will pick her up and her and I will practice. Tonya fell a couple of weeks ago and we finally found it to be a bruised nerve. It is taking some time but should heal. School has called her back to work, although it is only 2 days a week. We have called our new pastor to our church. His name is Brandon and he was well recieved. Well that is all for now. I will try to have some new pictures up soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment