Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Photos
Well, I had some time this evening when I took a break from reading. I have started an online photo album. I have a couple of pics from bible school and pictures of us from a wedding. You can dress them up and they sure do look good. Danae is still on a mission trip and is due home Thursday. School is going good and I am working on my fourth class. With any luck, I will be done in April. If not, it will be September of next year. The summer is going by too fast. It is already July. We have a busy month with three birthdays, a visit from close friends from sunny California and all the other summer time activities. The kids and Tonya are enjoying the time off, but for me it is business as always. Well, back to the books.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love the pics! The VBS ones were not at all what I expected. It looks like plans for the stage varied a bit from what they were? Either way, things looked great. Everyone looked so nice all dressed up for the wedding. Whose wedding?
The wedding was from a teacher that use to teach at Upton. She was both the kids 4th grade teacher. She is now in Cave City. The VBS background was a work in progress. We decided to add the Surf boards at the last minute. I free handed them so I was not so sure how they looked. The VBS director wanted both the choir and pulpit decorated, so I had to do as I was asked in order to keep the stress levels down.
Post a Comment