Thursday, January 1, 2009

Merry Christmas




All I can say that it has been crazy around here for the last couple of months. Now that we have some down time, I am going to try to get caught up and keep it that way. Well, since my last post, speech team has started for Austin. It has kept us hopping on weekends. He has made finals in improv duo with his partner Kasey. She also happens to be his girlfriend. Danae has had tennis conditioning. School is going great for both of them. We have had concerts for band for them both. They really do sound good.


Work for me has been steady. With the economy the way it is work is starting to get slow. It will really be slow the first part of next year. I can only hope it all turns around before it is too late. We have spent a good part of December preparing for our trip to Disney. We spent Christmas there with Richard and Lois. It was a great trip. There are a couple of pictures below of Austin at speech and of Disney.


School is going well. I am hoping to be done with my Masters by July. Then I plan on working on my doctorate. We will just have to see how all that works out. It feels like I will be in school for the rest of my life. I do enjoy it so that is not a bad thing.


We spent a quiet evening at home last night for the New Year. Tonya and Austin are recovering from a stomach flu. Well, I hope this finds everyone doing well and I will try to keep up with the blog better. There will be more pictures in our online album of our trip to Disney.


No comments: