Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Back in the Swing of things
Well, we are got back in the swing of things this week. Back to work for Tonya and I and the kids are back in school. Speech practice, band and all the other activities that keep us hopping. The routine is nice but I do miss the down time. Over Christmas I finally did something that I wanted to do for years. I bought an electric guitar and have started with some lessons. I have always wanted to play, just could not bring my self to start. So, I found a Peavey guitar and amp for a good price. Picked up a book or two and some DVD instructional and now I am on my way. I will most likely take some lessons in the near future. School is going, getting into some tough classes right now. Hopefully I will be down by July. Tonya sent off over 500 pictures of Disney and is steadily working on a scrap book. I am looking forward to seeing the finished product. Well that is all for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment