Sunday, March 8, 2009

Just crazy

School has had me totally bogged down. To top it off we have had the major ice storm, no power for 11 days. Kids have been busy as well, tennis and speech. Danae decided not to play tennis for the team this year. Too many came out and not enough coaches or time to get any improvement. Austin made it to state in speech for his Improv duo and his poetry. That is in a couple of weeks. I finished the monster class and I am working on my next one. I plan to be done by Sept, God willing. Tonya is doing well and is counting down the days until school is done. Then she will be off for the summer. Ryan, Tonya's brother moved back home due to job loss. Other than that, all is well. Hope I can find the time to keep the blog up and the church web site. If you have not checked it out here is the link. http://lucasgrove.org/

No comments: